Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Save the Date

Now that Holly and I have finally got things organized concerning all things wedding-related, our Save The Date cards should be in the mail any day. That being said, here is a sneak preview of the card I created for our STDs (I’m not too fond of that acronym). The people at the Crystal Ballroom let me sneak out on their balcony to shoot the photo, and then a few minutes in Photoshop let me change the reader board text to a more fitting sign.

I know Holly probably wanted everybody to wait until they got this in the mail, but I just couldn’t hold back any longer!


Crystal STD

2 Comments:

Me~Kelly said...

very cool.

S.P. Sullivan said...

I did what most Internet readers do and looked at the picture before I looked at the post - I thought it was real.

Good stuff, and congrats!