Monday, June 15, 2009

My New Website

Website
I finally made some major headway on my new online portfolio. Above is a screenshot of the opening page I designed from a template found at Wix.com.
Right now, jakedonahue.com is simply another Blogspot blog housing my resume and newspaper designs. However, once I finish my new site it will take you there.
(To view the site before it goes live, click here).
Although I have recently started to learn Flash to build websites, my current computer cannot handle the application. So, until I upgrade my hardware to run my software, I’m stuck using an online Flash template service (alas, meet Wix). Needless to say, I can’t wait to build websites like this by myself. But this template will have to suffice for now.
Anyway, I’m still constructing much of the site: I haven’t uploaded my Resume or awards yet, much less any of my writing. But I would appreciate comments & suggestions while I work on it.
Here is another screenshot of the first page in my “Newspapers” Portfolio section:
website 2

0 Comments: