Monday, June 8, 2009

New Resume (now I need a website)

I just finished creating a whole new resume following my Poynter internship. My old one was just a bit too graphic, I feel, even for a graphic designer. But since I'm capable of doing much more than design, I felt the need to focus less on design and more on making it distinguished. The logo at the top of the page resembles the same logo on my business card.

Now, I just need to build a website to host my online portfolio. Right now, www.jakedonahue.com is simply another Blogspot template housing images of pages I've created. I need to also incorporate my writing and photography skills. Currently, a company named Wix offers free online flash templates, so I'm dinking around with that until I either build my own in flash or come up with something else.

Eventually, I hope to have my biz card, resume and website all match. Wish me luck, but if you have any advice don't hesitate to drop me a line (my new address: jakedonahue119@gmail.com).


0 Comments: