Monday, March 8, 2010

Back in the Blogosphere

Well, it’s not exactly a secret that I’ve been neglecting my own little corner of the web over the past few months. With what’s been going on in my life lately, it hasn’t exactly been on the top of my list (or on my list at all, rather). Between Little League and my grandpa, trips to Coeur d’Alene and working, I’ve been spread a little thin, to say the least

Here, take a look at this nifty little graph I just whipped up in Excel (God’s gift to man!):

blog

Starting in January 2009 and running through last month, you can see how much I’ve posted each month. Since October of last year it’s pretty much been a downward spiral!

Well, no more; I’m back, baby!

And while more often than not I utilize this page for nothing more than fulfilling my own egotistical mindset, whether sharing photos or just listening to my own voice, I do know of some people who have shown a small affinity toward Jakewood.

Welcome back!

0 Comments: