Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Cannon Beach

Yesterday’s photo of Haystack Rock was from my Blackberry (in fact the past three posts came from my Storm, thank you MMS blogging!). However, I also took my Cannon Powershot S5IS. So, even though the lighting was really bright and I have no UV filter (and my camera was covered in sand) I got a few cool pictures.

I can’t wait to go back over with the sole intention of taking beach photos. Cannon Beach is only an hour and fifteen minutes away, so it’s easily a day trip – after all, Holly and I went yesterday with the sole intention of having lunch on the beach.

Needless to say, I can’t wait to get a panorama of the rocks at sunset, but that will have to wait for another day. Of course, next time I will have to scout vantages free of power lines.

IMG_4395

IMG_4478

IMG_4485

IMG_4522

0 Comments: