Friday, August 21, 2009

June 26, 2010

Don’t forget that date. Because, as of this afternoon, next year on June 26 (or, as I like to call it, 6-2-6, or 6-26), is the day Holly and I are set to be married!

You see, today, Cathy (Holly’s mom), Holly and myself went to visit The Crystal Ballroom in downtown Portland. It was amazing. I had seen the website although I didn’t think much at first. However, upon our initial viewing, I was stunned. While I found out later that this venue has boasted bands from The Shins to The Grateful Dead, I was amazed by the sprung dance floor (more on that type of dance floor here).

Needless to say, Cathy and Holly were more excited than I. And thus, our wedding next summer will resemble something much more amazing than this previous wedding (which was held in the same ballroom):

Crystal 1

Crystal 2

0 Comments: