Monday, August 10, 2009

I’m baaaaaaack!

FINALjake with phone After more than one month of grueling cell phone hell, I finally received my new Blackberry Storm. Thanks to Holly, my adoring fiancée who is today also the proud new recipient of her own BB Storm, as well as the fine people over at Asurion (my cell phone insurance provider), I’m back in action, baby!

It was a rough six weeks, believe you me. After getting used to sending e-mail at any second, check live-to-the-second ESPN updates, YouTube on the go, not to mention Twitter and Facebook access in my hand, I was indeed a Blackberry drone.broken baby

(My old phone, after a bachelor party volleyball game at a biker bar) ------>

What’s worse: I had just learned to blog from my phone – then it broke! Coincidence? I only hope so. Besides, you know that feeling when you lose your wallet or keys and you feel so naked?

That was me. Everyday.

0 Comments: