Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Chicago (again)

IMG_5137

Last week I went to Chi-town for the second time in just over a month. This time, however, it was with Holly and her family for their annual foundation meetings. But, seeing as how I’m not exactly in the family  yet (sans a June 26 wedding next year…), I spent most of the time checking out the town with my brother-in-law-to-be.

Needless to say, much of the time was devoted to pictures. And we had a blast taking some of them. What’s more, I got my tripod back!

IMG_5061
Phil, Leia (Holly’s sister), Holly and I at the hotel.

IMG_5062
Leia’s photo from the women’s bathroom of the Hancock Tower. Supposedly the city’s best view.

IMG_5132 
I’ll throw up another post where we spent a lot of time on photos such as this one.

IMG_5087 
Phil loved the camera.

IMG_5213 
Yeah, right. Like I ran the Chicago Marathon…

0 Comments: