Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Coeur d’Alene-bound

Idaho

Today around 6 p.m., I finally depart back north toward the Lake City: Coeur d’Alene, Idaho. Indeed, my favorite place on earth and longtime hometown, I’ve been waiting in fervor, to say the least.

Now, leaving Holly alone for two full weeks is not exactly something to look forward to; but since her work schedule is insane and Coeur d’Alene is a close second to my fiancée (concerning all loves in my life), I feel it slightly justified – especially since the length of my trip has been dictated by speaking engagements and a trip to Texas.

What’s more, I can work from my laptop the entire trip. So it’s nary vacation time, save for a few days hunting. Nevertheless, if I had to work the entire trip it’s still worth seeing North Idaho in fall.

0 Comments: