Sunday, May 31, 2009

100th Post!!

I can’t believe I’ve actually made it to 100 posts since I started in early November. I didn’t even realize how many I was up to until I noticed Glenn celebrating a milestone on his blog. Thus, I felt I should celebrate, as well (much like Glenn did).

Firstly, some interesting facts: Thanks to Google Analytics, I can see where people are from when they look at my blog. However, I didn’t set this up until early March, as I accidentally deleted my first attempt. Nevertheless, since March I’ve been hit 736 times from 410 unique visitors. I don’t think I even know that many people, but there you go.

Interestingly enough, Jakewood has been visited in 20 different countries! From Canada to France, Mexico to India, Panama to Finland, Singapore to Greece, Australia to Sweden… The list goes on!

What’s more, I’ve chalked up 43 out of 50 states! Look below, the darker the green the more popular that state is.

image

So, yeah, it’s barely June and I’ve hit 100 after almost 8 months, but my next goal is 250 before December 31.

It should be easy; I don’t exactly keep to myself. Besides, I have a newfound love for photography after learning so much at Poynter. So keep checking in, there should be some interesting stuff happening as I look for my next journalism job in Portland and get ready to move out of Idaho (again…) and get ready for this whole marriage thing.

Thanks for stopping by. And you stay classy, San Diego.

1 Comment:

Glenn Landberg said...

You win. Nice work man.