Sunday, February 22, 2009

Mexico? Here I come!

113816505gzjuye_fs

When all seemed ill-fated as my birth certificate proved harder to find than a minority in Coeur d’Alene, alas, it appeared!

What does this mean?

While I won’t be getting jaw-dropping drunk in Tijuana as originally planned, I will, at the very least, make my way across the border for the sole purpose to say that I’ve been outside the US. And, who knows, maybe if I miraculously improve from the impoverished money-lacking self that I currently am, I might just pony up for a shot or two of tequila and make my rounds through a dirty bar and see something my eyes were not meant to see.

Either way, I still plan on making facetime at the convention (although only few of the sessions interest me, aside from the one I’m speaking at!).

0 Comments: