Saturday, February 21, 2009

My house smells like burnt pizza

n19704808_35313490_4078

Friday night got a little crazy… I got home around 2 a.m. and threw in a ready-to-bake pizza that I had been craving all night. The oven set at 400, my golden deliciousness covered in pepperoni was set in place while I would only wait for 20 minutes.

I hit the couch, threw on some South Park, and the next thing I notice is a house full of smoke! Whilst my mind wandered about feverishly trying to comprehend the cause of said clouds, I noticed the clock said 8 a.m.!!

That pizza pictured above was harder than a hockey puck after spending the better part of 6 hours in my oven at 400 degrees! While I thought I was shutting my eyes but a few seconds after surfing to some South Park, I fell fast asleep.

There was good news and bad news to be taken from his diabolical deed of debauchery. The Good: As much smoke as filled the house, there was no fire to be had in the oven! Thank heavens… That could have been bad.

Well, the bad news is such that shall be remembered for days: That smoke filtered its way into every room in the house, and thus I now have a bedroom reeking of burnt pepperoni pizza.

I’m now 2 bottles of Febreeze and a cinnamon candle away from a pizza-free house!

0 Comments: