Thursday, April 23, 2009

New Sentinel

Tuition Front

The latest issue of The Sentinel came out on Monday. Holy God, was it a disaster… But a good one, to say the least.

Every mistake I wholeheartedly take responsibility for, as I didn’t free enough time to personally edit the paper as needed. We had stories randomly ending just a few words early, mistakes in headlines, captions, photo bylines and design elements. I wouldn’t say I spread myself too thin last weekend, but I did – between moving out of my house and coaching 4 Little League games in 5 days, I rarely slept more than a few hours over the past 8 days.

Anyway, content-wise this issue was amazing. Good writing, decent editing and a whole slew of new editors will be guiding the next edition.

My favorite part of this whole issue, however, was the Pro/Con piece on Legalizing Marijuana:

Cannabis

0 Comments: