Thursday, April 16, 2009

Seattle Rocked

Not a lot to say. I showed up around noon, started drinking with my brother, Michael, and his friends, and didn’t stop until midnight!

Drunkfest? To say the least!

Needless to say, the game on Tuesday was pure ecstasy. Griffey’s return to the Emerald City did not disappoint. I even got his first hit in Safeco as a Mariner since 1999 on video:

 

Here are some other photos from the trip:

IMG_0043
Walking into the stadium… not exactly sober.

 

IMG_0051 
Griffey’s first at bat. He got a single!!

 

IMG_0072 
Don’t exactly remember this photo, we were all pretty smashed after the game! But that’s me with my brother in the middle and my cousin Nicholas on the right. Blonde chick wearing my sunglasses? No idea. But I don’t have those glasses any more…

 

IMG_0096 
Playing catch with my nephew, Jack

 

IMG_0106 
My nephew Ryan (who will be the ring-bearer in my wedding) spitting sunflower seeds through the fence onto his classroom window.

 

IMG_0101
Little studs! I love my nephews. One good thing about moving to Portland? I’ll only be 2.5 hours away from them and their parents, my brother Michael and his beautiful wife, Laura.

0 Comments: