Tuesday, March 3, 2009

More San Diego photos

Again, I can’t say thank you enough to James Hannibal. Also, if you want to submit any art, photos or literature to his literary magazine (which I help design), go here.

JAH8596-¬JamesHannibal2009

This is from the backseat where James was wedged with Fawn and Nick during the drive between San Jose and Los Angeles in the early a.m. on our drive down.

JAH8598-¬JamesHannibal2009

Stop! No, look above the sign. Sherman Ave in San Diego? A little piece of Coeur d’Alene right in our hotel’s backyard!

JAH8677-¬JamesHannibal2009

I see London, I see France. This is a tribute next to the air force carrier in San Diego bay. David and I looked up her skirt, but she’s about as anatomically correct as a Barbie doll. We were disappointed (and not the only tourists who looked.)

JAH8694-¬JamesHannibal2009

Fiz. Playing frisbee on the beach… Look at that hangtime!

JAH8742-¬JamesHannibal2009

The Chase. David chased Nick threatening to throw him in the cold ocean… 

JAH8729-¬JamesHannibal2009

Ocean dive. David is on the right, and if you look to his left you will notice me faceplanting into the sandy, salty pacific ocean. We figured the best way to get in was just to run and jump straight in. It sounded like a good idea, until I stepped into a hole 15-yards in and landed on my face on the bottom.

JAH8891-¬JamesHannibal2009

Playing quarters. Again, James is so phenomenal! Look how clear he got the quarter during our pre-game festivities at the hotel room. I dominated overall at the drinking game, but Nick had the longest streak.

JAH8911-¬JamesHannibal2009 

Drunk. David, for some peculiar reason, felt it necessary to wear the lampshade. What scared the rest of us was how he told us he had looked forward to this moment all trip.

JAH8856-¬JamesHannibal2009

Bored. This was taken of me during my presentation on how to manage a newspaper. Obviously, as I will explain later, I was bored with the others on my panel as I spent a few seconds on my phone while they spoke!

0 Comments: