Friday, July 17, 2009

Finally working again

I just finished up two newsletters while back in Coeur d'Alene for a few days. One is for the Booster Club at North Idaho College, where I've previously designed a new layout and five previous issues already. The second is a new project, the Friends of Tubbs Hill Newsletter.

It didn't take me long to finish the 8-page B.C. letter, as I have it already set-up in an easy template, but just as I thought I was finished I noticed I had neglected the front page entirely! So, instead of rearranging the whole thing I simply spent two extra hours whipping up this little guy (I wish I got paid by the hour on these...):


Then there was the Tubbs' newsletter. This was a small 4-pager that my journalism advisor hooked me up with. Relatively easy, I just redesigned the original (massive overhaul, but it was quick) so that it looks nothing like the original Microsoft Publisher templated mess.

0 Comments: