Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Driving Me Crazy

wa2001

No joke, every single bad maneuver I’ve seen on the roadways in the past week reared a similar license plate as the one above!

Now, I’ve always given people the benefit of the doubt. One Washingtonian nearly swerving into me out of nowhere? Just a fluke. Another Spokanite driving 25 in a 55? Coincidence.

But damn near 10 mishaps in just a week? It’s a trend, I say, a TREND!

And I’ve noticed it not just in the Coeur d’Alene area. Sure, we’ve always assumed the poor drivers and beach hogs swarmed from Spokane, but I’ve noticed these demented drivers all the way to Portland and the highways in between. Sure, Oregonians are no textbook travelers (of course, not everybody can drive like those in Idaho), but nobody is worse than Washington.

It now embarrasses me to admit Seattle as my birthplace.

0 Comments: